Do the kids and your husband leave you cleaning up after them? Coffee stains, tea stains, juice stains, grease stains, and other unidentifiable stains?
If so, don't worry too much, we have easy to follow instructions for removing a variety of stains.
Removing Tea Stains Using BeerThere are some people that swear beer is a great method for removing tea stains from fabrics and carpeting.
- Pour beer on the stain and rub lightly.
- Rinse with cold water and examine the area for remaining stains.
- Repeat (if necessary).
- When the stain is gone from the fabric, launder as usual.
- On carpeting, you will have to blot up the liquids with paper towels or a clean white, absorbent towel or rag, until the stain disappears.
Be sure to make sure the beer is completely rinsed away.
Getting Ink Stains OutPut a towel under the area you will be working on so the ink doesn’t transfer to a clean area fabric.
- Pour denatured alcohol through the ink stain.
- Rub with Vaseline.
- Sponge the stain with non-flammable dry cleaning solvent.
- Soak the stained items in a detergent solution and water.
- Wash clothing with detergent and use a bleach safe for the fabric.